Victor Is An Experienced Medical Malpractice Attorney
Patients trust that when they visit a medical professional, there is a standard of care that must be met. Careless action by a medical professional can lead to serious, sometimes fatal, consequences.
Medical malpractice can include:
- — Incorrect Prescriptions.
- — Misinterpretation of Exam Results and/or X-Rays.
- — Performing a Medical Service without the Consent of the Patient or Legal Guardian.
- — Lack of Notification of Side Effects, Risks, and Other Medical Information.
Experience the Victor Ashy Difference
The decision to hire an experienced Louisiana attorney should be made only after careful consideration. You have only one opportunity to be fully compensated. Make sure you choose an attorney who is willing to fight hard for you. At Victor Ashy, APLC, we are at your side throughout the entire process. Insurance companies make money by settling claims for as little money as possible. The insurance company is not on your side. You should contact our office before accepting any settlement from an insurance company. We help our medical malpractice victims:
- — Investigate Your Case
- — Collect Any Available Evidence
- — Interview Witnesses
- — Handle the Entire Insurance Claim Process
- — File Your Lawsuit
- — Obtain Just Compensation
If you or a loved once was the victim of medical malpractice, you have rights. Contact us today, and our legal team can help to get you the justice you deserve.
Contact Victor Ashy, APLC, Today: 337.234.4049